Jan 14, 2016

Amazing art pieces made from recycled materials.

One of my favorite things to do is to find objects and materials that would otherwise be thrown out, and find a way to give them new life as art. 

Call it recycling, upcycling, repurposing, altered art, whatever. 

My personal experience with this type of creating tends to be rather low-key, mainly painting on shells and wooden knick-knacks.

You can find lists of recycled art projects all over the internet. 

In this post I've made my own list to highlight some of my favorite ones. 

May you be inspired, or even blown away!

1. Plastic bottles...


2. Denim fabric...


3.  Assorted kitchen utensils...


4. Old tires... 


5. Scrap metal....


6. Old compact discs...


7. Assorted plastic bits and pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment